- FEMALE Magazine Innovators Awards 2015
- Her World Beauty Awards 2015
Editor's Choice: Brightening Mask
（Magazine：Her World Singapore）
- Singapore Women's Weekly Annual Best of Beauty Buys 2015
Best Anti-Ageing Mask
（Magazine：Singapore Women's Weekly）
- NYLON Beauty Hit List 2015
Editor's Pick: Masks
- KEY BENEFITS
Contains Illuminating Complex, a powerful moisture-stabilizing force that creates a radiant complexion.
Formulated with an exclusive Clé de Peau Beauté ingredient, Cellular IC Normalizer that enhances conditions for optimal functioning of the cellular ion channel system.* lotion
- Reduces roughness and dull surface cells by gentle exfoliation.
- Helps improve the application of subsequent skincare.
- Instantly enhances the skin’s natural recovery functions for improved translucence, resilience, texture, and moisture retention.
- Immediately infuses skin with a look of radiance.
- Developed with a luxurious thickness to provide a soft comfortable fit over facial contours.
- Diminishes the appearance of surface imperfections for smoother, fuller, more evenly toned skin.
- Counteracts fatigue with a sensation and fragrance that enhances a feeling of exquisite relaxation.
* in vitro tests
- HOW TO USE
- Use in place of your usual skincare treatments after facial cleansing.
- Follow a 3-step order of application beginning with Step ① lotion, followed by Step ② essence, and ending with Step ③ mask. * Separate the lotion and essence foil pouches before use.
① lotion (Refer to the illustration (a) below.)
- Empty contents of pouch onto cotton pad and gently wipe pad over face. Wipe two or three times for best results.
- Empty half of the contents of pouch into palm and smooth over face and neck while lightly massaging with fingertips.
- Place the remaining formulation from the pouch into your palm and smooth over areas of special concern such as around eyes, cheeks, and mouth.
* Complete absorption of the essence is not necessary before proceeding to the next step.
③ mask (Refer to the illustration (b) below.)
- Remove the two sheets from the packet and unfold. Each packet contains the upper and lower components of the mask as individual sheets.
- Peel off the backing before placing mask on face.
(1)Hold both ends of the lower mask and position sheet around mouth so that both ends align with the front of ears.
* Follow the diagram to position the area indicated with arrows under the eyes. Use the slits to ensure perfect fit and prevent mask from covering ears.
(2)Hold both ends of upper mask and position the areas shown with an ■above eyes.
(Once applied, the upper mask will cover eyebrows and extend into the eye area.) Use the slits to fit mask perfectly over nose.
- Remove mask after 10 minutes.